Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stay tuned!

Where does the time fly? I was discussing my blog today with a friend and realized I have not posted in months. It was only when I looked exactly how long its been that I started to wonder where the time went and how I had nothing to update. Well.... in  my life there is always something to update so here is a quick catch up. The past couple months have been super busy. I had a fantastic summer with the most amazing friends. So much happened over the summer so I will just post a few pictures  from some of my more local adventures.
Yardena's annual summer birthday party- hipster theme
                                        
Horseback riding with my niece and nephew
                                                       

Adventure in the distillery district

Summer was amazing, but it made way for an even better fall and winter. Here are some pictures of those adventures :)
Nuit Blanche

My birthday :)

New Years



The point is even though I haven't traveled to far off destinations in a while, I have had quite a few adventures along the way. I have to thank my friends for that because if it weren't for them my life wouldn't be as fun :)
Stay tuned for more adventures because I am off to the Caribbean in a few days for a week long cruise with my entire extended family. There should be some great stories and adventures on this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment